We love the story of Daniel and the Lions. The ideas are simple and easy to teach to toddlers and preschoolers.
Daniel was faithful to God
God kept Daniel safe
He kept Daniel safe from hungry lions by sending angels to shut the lions’ mouths! It really is a cool story.
Daniel 6:27 He delivers and rescues; he works signs and wonders in heaven and on earth, he who has saved Daniel from the power of the lions.
Naturally we needed a cute lions snack to go along with our family Bible lesson, so we put together these little lion crackers together.
This post contains affiliate links.
For more toddler-friendly Bible activities, follow us on Pinterest HERE>>
How to make a Daniel and the Lions Snack
What you’ll need:
- Mini Pretzels
- Carrots, thinly sliced
- Peanut Butter
- Fill the bottom cracker with peanut butter.
- Stick the carrot slices in the peanut butter, fanning them around the entire cracker.
- Fill another cracker with peanut butter and put it on top.
- For the nose and mouth, use peanut butter to stick an upside down mini pretzel to the bottom half of the cracker. Put a raisin in the top for the nose.
- Use two more raisins for eyes.
We hope you and your kiddos have a fun, creative time with this activity. We’d love to see pictures! Find us on Facebook and you can share them with us!
Don’t forget to sign up for our email list
Sign up for our latest crafts and activities, printables, and other awesome resources!